From planners coordinating the first event, to seasoned professionals, you can be sure our staff will be here every step of the way to ensure your success! We’ll exceed your expectations and pay attention to the details.
Our Tournament Services include:
- Complimentary round of golf for tournament coordinator(s) (Events 48 players +)
- Certificates for each participant to play our course again for cart fee (Monday – Friday only)
- Green fee, cart and range
- Complimentary skirted registration, auction and prize tables
- Personalized cart signs, scorecards and rules sheet
- Professional tournament scoring and handicapping
- Complementary cart for Placement and collection of all sponsor signs and banners
- Setup of contest markers
- Preferred prices for merchandise purchases and tournament gifts
- Room to host your pre- or post-tournament party (room availability and minimums apply)
Matt Schewe, PGA Director of Instruction, is available to assist your tournament players with their golf swing prior to teeing off. His expertise will allow your players to have a more enjoyable day.
Matt will individually assist players on the range and answer any questions tournament players may have about their swing.
Don’t pass up this opportunity to have a 25-year PGA member assist your players!
1 hour: $100.00
1.5 hour: $150.00
***Gift certificates are also available for golf lessons. Reward your staff or players with a private lesson!***
Monday – Thursday: $40.00*
Friday – Sunday & Holidays: $50.00*
*State sales tax applies to all events
Please call General Manager Israel Gonzalez at (713) 773-9603 or email us and let us know how to make your event great!
Your Best Round Awaits You!
2017 Member Tournament Schedule: